Life Lesson

Today, I learned:

❤ You can't compare current situations to what has happened in the past but it's the past that forms how we think and feel.

I like to call these life lessons. 

Sometimes God forces us to learn and to learn is to grow, mature and move forward. 

If there is one thing I know about God is that he will take something away that is NO GOOD for you. 

He will keep those in your life that are supposed to be there. Have you ever got all that you wanted just to have it taken away?

I read a post on Facebook a year ago from Darryl Cherry. It was titled: "Blocked".........



I can't explain why God does the things that he does but I do know what he did for me, I will never forget and it's because of that I know I can get through anything in this life......... 

2 Corinthians 3:18 "So all of us who have had that veil removed can see and reflect the glory of the Lord."

John 15:16 "You didn't choose me. I chose you."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trauma

Do You Boo!

The Real You