Random Thoughts about Toxicity & T.D. Jakes "Spellbreaker"





I never realized this before but when you are putting your all into someone, giving your all to someone and spending all your time and energy thinking about someone their problems become your problems, their temperaments become your temperaments. Once you pull away from them that's when you realize the toxicity that person has. Now being toxic doesn't always mean that person is a bad person or they are intentionally giving you negative energy but you realize their moods, and that's when you realize OMG that's what was going into me; that's what I was absorbing. 

It's very important to mind the people you spend most of your time with because this is how we come together and melt into each other as one. 

Genesis 2:23 " At last!" The man exclaimed. "This one is bone from my bone, and flesh from my flesh! She will be called 'woman' because she was taken from 'man'". "This explains why a man leaves his father and mother and is joined to his wife, and the two are united as one."

This reminds me of a sermon from T.D. Jakes titled Spellbreaker. See this sermon below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnQFZcadxb8

The first time I watched this sermon was about 4 or 5 years ago. I didn't quite grasp what Pastor Jakes was preaching about but now I see, now I understand. Who knew that an event 5 years later after hearing this sermon it finally made sense. 

If you're not careful these "toxic behaviors" will start to affect not only you but your household. Like for me, I'm the head of my household with my 2 kids. I noticed when something wasn't right with the person I was dealing with, it messed up my entire mood; I would be sad and depressed.I wouldn't leave the house, I would lay around all day in front of the TV doing absolutely NOTHING. This affected them. 

Mark 5:8-10,

" For Jesus had already said to the spirit, "Come out of the man, you evil spirit." Then Jesus demanded, "What is your name?" And he replied, "My name is Legion, because there are many of us inside this man." Then the evil spirits begging him again not to send them to some distant place."

Demon possession isn't always about what is shown on TV shows and movies. You could have a cursed spirit and that spirit could be left behind by someone who wasn't meant to be so close to you. I now understand why I went through what I went through about a year and a half ago. 

Mark 5:18 & 19,
" As Jesus was getting into the boat, the man who had been demon possessed begged to go with him. But Jesus said, "No, go home to your family, and tell them everything the Lord has done for you and how merciful he has been."




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trauma

Do You Boo!

The Real You